Support Work and Advice Service
Browns Community Services offers one-to-one support work across a wide range of issues. Our clients meet on a weekly basis with a support worker, who will help them to identify their areas of need and to set an action plan to meet their goals.
We are not a one-size fits all organisation. We know that individuals have different needs and sometimes a support worker has to respond to several issues at once. That’s why our one-to-one support is bespoke for each client, leading to effective and positive outcomes.
We offer support around:
- Mental wellbeing and life skills
- Physical wellbeing and diet
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Adult exploitation
- Social networks and relationships
- Children, family, friends and relationships
- Building community links
- Overcoming domestic abuse
- Skills and Training
- Job hunting
- Education, training and upskilling
- Finances and Accommodation
- Finance, benefits and debt
- Appointments advocacy
For more information about our services please get in touch here. To make a referral for yourself or someone else please see our referrals page here.