Our Intensive Support Service delivers dedicated and holistic support to individuals and couples with multiple and complex needs.
Our intensive service is based on the fact that no two service-users are the same. Each set of needs are different and our service can be as flexible and intensive as the circumstances require. We take a holistic approach, looking at the whole individual and considering the wider circumstances.
What does our service involve?
- We engage with service-users who might otherwise be lost in the social care system, by developing a bespoke package of support.
- We aim to meet all of a service user’s specific needs and lead them towards a brighter future by helping them to identify ways they can make positive changes in their lives.
- We up-skill them with the tools to help them to achieve their goals and access housing, therapeutic intervention and employment.
- By providing hands-on support during meetings and appointments and help ensure service users are able to understand the context and content of what’s being discussed – and ultimately how it impacts them.
How do we deliver our Intensive Support Service?
- Our team provides one-to-one support to people aged 18+.
- Support can be offered to men or women as individuals or to couples.
- We provide a dedicated community support worker, offering our service users a dedicated and consistent point of contact.
- We keep our case numbers low to ensure high quality and personalised provision for the service users who need it most.
- We’re able to react quickly and appropriately with the ability to liaise with a wide range of external professionals and agencies.
- We offer out-of-hours support when needed – by providing service users flexible access it can reduce reliance on other finite support services and can prevent emergency ambulance or police attendance.
What are the outcomes of using our service?
- By offering a user-led and intensive service we strive to reduce reliance on and over-use of other services (ones that often lack the right resources or in-depth knowledge to help in the ways truly required).
- We help empower and build self-awareness amongst service users, helping them to take more of an active role in planning their futures and prevent reoccurring issues.
- By ensuring the service-user is able to get their voice heard we improve their long-term prospects.
- Our goal is always to work towards self-management and self-advocacy so that the service user can look to get their own needs met long-term, well after our service provision has ended.
Access our service:
The referral criteria are simply that the service user(s) must be facing a wide range of more complex issues that they need support with.
Our clients are often classed as difficult to engage with and may have had difficulty accessing services in the past. Some of our clients have included high-risk offenders or those with dual diagnoses. No service-user is beyond our intensive support service. Just talk to our team today and find out how we can help.